Forum République tchèque
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum République tchèque

Bien voyager en République tchèque : adresses, sites, hôtels, auberges...Des conseils pratiques pour profiter à 100% de son séjour...

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

I'm 13 yrs old and my school is taking me for a ski trip. Is

AuteurMessage
martin2020
membre méga-génial
membre méga-génial

I'm 13 yrs old and my school is taking me for a ski trip. Is Empty
MessageSujet: I'm 13 yrs old and my school is taking me for a ski trip. Is   I'm 13 yrs old and my school is taking me for a ski trip. Is EmptyVen 18 Mar 2011 - 13:19

I have been skiing for many years now and it is fantastic. Yes it can be challenging and some people find it hard and never master the art but you are young and with lessons which I presume are organised for you in the resort will find it relatively easy and most thrilling. The main thing to remember is to relax as the more tense you are the harder it is. Allow the front of your boots to take the weight of your body, do not be afraid to lean forward as leaning back increases the speed. If you have done inline skating it is much the same technique. Being tense can cause you to get blisters. Have a terrific holiday and enjoy your dance with the mountains.
===========================================
Ski Holiday|Ski Holidays
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I'm 13 yrs old and my school is taking me for a ski trip. Is
Page 1 sur 1