Forum République tchèque
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum République tchèque

Bien voyager en République tchèque : adresses, sites, hôtels, auberges...Des conseils pratiques pour profiter à 100% de son séjour...

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

How can the average person tell if their website is getting

AuteurMessage
martin2020
membre méga-génial
membre méga-génial

How can the average person tell if their website is getting  Empty
MessageSujet: How can the average person tell if their website is getting    How can the average person tell if their website is getting  EmptyMar 29 Mar 2011 - 8:36

Hi all, I was wondering, for those out there who have websites, even new ones, how can they tell if their site is at risk from the latest Google changes?

Also what is considered as good on site and off site SEO to meet Google's latest batch of amendments?

I fairly new to SEO -I offer it at a basic service, allthough I'm thinking of stopping as I must say its getting confusing as to what are the right and wrong things to do are these days.

What constitutes original content, how much weight is given to meta data and keywords, are backlinks losing value?

To put this into context, my 'fairly new' website has moved from the middle of page 2 on Google at a local level to the top of page 3, and all my content is original, and my website is fairly well seo'd and fit for purpose, so in relation to that, what do people have to do to make sure their websites don't fall foul of the latest changes?

Thanks in advance, B.

SEO|SEO UK
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

How can the average person tell if their website is getting
Page 1 sur 1