Forum République tchèque
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum République tchèque

Bien voyager en République tchèque : adresses, sites, hôtels, auberges...Des conseils pratiques pour profiter à 100% de son séjour...

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Computer Project - web design analysis?

AuteurMessage
ricky2020
membre méga-génial
membre méga-génial

Computer Project - web design analysis? Empty
MessageSujet: Computer Project - web design analysis?   Computer Project - web design analysis? EmptySam 25 Juin 2011 - 6:19

Please help me out here. I made another question about this but still got no answers. Please help...I tried getting information from the internet but it didn't help me out.
I choose web design as the problem for my project. I should cover all the main sections but right now I need to know about the analysis section. This is how my analysis section goes:

01.Introduction of the organisation
I have given full background information about this.

02. Description of the existing solution
03. Evaluation of the existing solution
04. Description of possible solution
05. Evaluation of possible solution
06. Criteria for success

I haven't covered the part from 02 to 06. So please help me here
If i don't show the analysis section to the teacher at the right time, I would get no marks at all. I should submit even the analysis section as soon as possible. Please don't explain what it should do because I already know that but the thing is it's very hard for me. I understand for example "Description of existing solution". Here I should point out the advantages, disadvantages and suggested improvement. But what the advantages really? I think you can understand what I'm trying to say here.
Please him me out...I've been struggling with this project for like a month and I haven't even completed the first section. So please understand the situation and help me out here

_________

Web Design|Website Design

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Computer Project - web design analysis?
Page 1 sur 1