Forum République tchèque
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum République tchèque

Bien voyager en République tchèque : adresses, sites, hôtels, auberges...Des conseils pratiques pour profiter à 100% de son séjour...

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Where can i put my gopro camera on my dirtbike.?

2 participants
AuteurMessage
ricky2020
membre méga-génial
membre méga-génial

Where can i put my gopro camera on my dirtbike.?  Empty
MessageSujet: Where can i put my gopro camera on my dirtbike.?    Where can i put my gopro camera on my dirtbike.?  EmptyLun 19 Sep 2011 - 8:17

I have a 150cc honda dirtbike, i ride off road and do some jumps. i really want to get some cool videos of the jumps and the rides, besides the helmet and chest where else can i put it.
=============
Gopro camera
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
martin2020
membre méga-génial
membre méga-génial

MessageSujet: Re: Where can i put my gopro camera on my dirtbike.?    Where can i put my gopro camera on my dirtbike.?  EmptyVen 23 Sep 2011 - 6:21

i have a homework assignment where i have to make a collage of pictures of what australian identity looks like,
any ideas on pictures i could include, poems, songs or anything?
even if you live over seas it would be great to get a foreign point of veiw of australia and what u perseive as australia is.
===========
Pictures of Australia

martin2020
membre méga-génial
membre méga-génial

MessageSujet: Re: Where can i put my gopro camera on my dirtbike.?    Where can i put my gopro camera on my dirtbike.?  EmptySam 8 Oct 2011 - 10:04

I hope your camera has the one push to record, one push off to shut recording off function, rather than holding the button constantly to record. If you have the first, the next hurdle is can your camera mount on a tripod? If it can, build a mount. A screw clamp or two, Get to local welding friend or shop to make a mount. Put it on your handle bars, low enough that when you wipe out, the camera would be fairly protected. It would not be hard to do. Maybe to the left of the center mount and below the handlebars, not recording upside down. Make the mount work, might cost $50 to do this, maybe less

====================
website design crawley
martin2020
membre méga-génial
membre méga-génial

MessageSujet: Re: Where can i put my gopro camera on my dirtbike.?    Where can i put my gopro camera on my dirtbike.?  EmptyDim 16 Oct 2011 - 12:59

Are you going to be editing your movies at all before you upload them because for editing in HD you need a good editing software such as Premiere or Sony Vegas. You would also need a powerful computer, preferably with a striped disk array to be able to edit it without it crashing and freezing or running very slowly. HD video will also take much longer to upload to youtube.
=========
florida screen rooms

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Where can i put my gopro camera on my dirtbike.?    Where can i put my gopro camera on my dirtbike.?  Empty

Where can i put my gopro camera on my dirtbike.?
Page 1 sur 1