Forum République tchèque
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum République tchèque

Bien voyager en République tchèque : adresses, sites, hôtels, auberges...Des conseils pratiques pour profiter à 100% de son séjour...

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Opinion wanted - links away from a website?

AuteurMessage
ricky2020
membre méga-génial
membre méga-génial

Opinion wanted - links away from a website?  Empty
MessageSujet: Opinion wanted - links away from a website?    Opinion wanted - links away from a website?  EmptyDim 2 Oct 2011 - 9:07

I have a client who has a certification logo on their site. When I asked if they wanted to link it to the organization that gave out the logo, they responded that they'd read that links that drive people away from a website are counterproductive. The certification logo website does not compete in any way with my client's site; rather, it would provide clients with more information about that certification. It's not anything different from linking to a Better Business Bureau profile or a social networking profile, in my opinion.

I guess my client is just concerned that it would distract people from clicking through the rest of his site. I just wanted some other opinions. Thanks!

Opinion wanted - links away from a website?
Page 1 sur 1