Forum République tchèque
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum République tchèque

Bien voyager en République tchèque : adresses, sites, hôtels, auberges...Des conseils pratiques pour profiter à 100% de son séjour...

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Anyone know of a good,affordable divorce attorney in Elyria,

AuteurMessage
martin2020
membre méga-génial
membre méga-génial

Anyone know of a good,affordable divorce attorney in Elyria, Empty
MessageSujet: Anyone know of a good,affordable divorce attorney in Elyria,   Anyone know of a good,affordable divorce attorney in Elyria, EmptySam 26 Nov 2011 - 8:51

I need to get a divorce from my abusive husband. I have a daughter by him, even though she has my last name she is his. I would still need the perternity test to get child support. I will allow visitation rights under supervision. Because he also abuses drugs & alcohol. anyone know a good divorce attorney in Elyria,OH, or surrounding cities? I am only 20 yrs old, and don't know how to do any of this. We have only been married for 9 months, and been seperated since sept.2006. He has been discharged out of the US Army because of his anger, and drug abuse. He lives in Bronx, NY, and we own no property together. I just want to move on with my life, but can only do that if I am completley divorced. Help please. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

===============
Tampa Divorce Attorney
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Anyone know of a good,affordable divorce attorney in Elyria,
Page 1 sur 1