Forum République tchèque
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum République tchèque

Bien voyager en République tchèque : adresses, sites, hôtels, auberges...Des conseils pratiques pour profiter à 100% de son séjour...

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + ...
Voir le deal
241 €

Dracula and Vampires

AuteurMessage
martin2020
membre méga-génial
membre méga-génial

Dracula and Vampires  Empty
MessageSujet: Dracula and Vampires    Dracula and Vampires  EmptyJeu 21 Avr 2011 - 14:33

...although vampires aren't that scary these days(all those Hollywood romantic vampires ruined all the funs), vampires are still one of my favorite horror creatures.

I read the novel Dracula few years ago(but honestly, I don't want to read it again. If I have to, I will read only the parts where Dracula appears), and realized that he was quite different from all the movies and popular conception.

I prefer the novel's lonely, arrogant, and cruel Dracula to any other depiction of Dracula in the movies(well, Christopher Lee, Bela Lugosi, and "Olroc" are good, but I want to see Dracula like in the novel). I'm really sick of "Dracula loves Mina" BS, ever since I watched Francis Coppola's Dracula and realized how horrible that plot can be. Personally I hate Coppola's adaptation because it ruined all the horrors, and made Dracula cheap romance film. Well, what can I expect from a man who thinks horror novel is romance novel

Dracula and Vampires
Page 1 sur 1