Forum République tchèque
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum République tchèque

Bien voyager en République tchèque : adresses, sites, hôtels, auberges...Des conseils pratiques pour profiter à 100% de son séjour...

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Need some advice with reference to my Housing Association?

AuteurMessage
martin2020
membre méga-génial
membre méga-génial

Need some advice with reference to my Housing Association? Empty
MessageSujet: Need some advice with reference to my Housing Association?   Need some advice with reference to my Housing Association? EmptyLun 1 Aoû 2011 - 8:00

Myself and my Mum have lived in our house for 25 years. My parents started buying the house back in 1985 and in the early 1990's during recession and the house coming into negative found themelves on a government iniative scheme which allowed my parents to sell the house to a housing association. This was all well and good and we have been tenents of the housing association for the previous 18 years always paying the rent on time with no issues, taking pride in our home..

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1