Forum République tchèque
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum République tchèque

Bien voyager en République tchèque : adresses, sites, hôtels, auberges...Des conseils pratiques pour profiter à 100% de son séjour...

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Does My Housing Association Have A Duty of Care?

AuteurMessage
martin2020
membre méga-génial
membre méga-génial

Does My Housing Association Have A Duty of Care? Empty
MessageSujet: Does My Housing Association Have A Duty of Care?   Does My Housing Association Have A Duty of Care? EmptyLun 1 Aoû 2011 - 8:00

I live in London UK in a flat in a shared converted house, consisting of three flats. There is a possible outbreak of TB in one of the flats, which is a highly contagious disease. I have contacted the housing association who own the property, advising them of my concerns and asking them to investigate, but they state there is nothing they can do. Yet their Tenant Charter states they have a duty of care and responsibility to ensure all tenants can live in safety.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1